CUSG Dec 17 Minutes

More
10 Dec 2017 12:45 #1 by CCU

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Dec 2017 13:01 - 10 Dec 2017 16:36 #2 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic December CUSG minutes

CCU wrote:

Total waste of time even bothing to read them

Where in the Trust constitution does it say their aim is to piss about with toys and foodbanks [ however good a cause they might be ] when until they altered it without any reference to their members. When it was set up it went something like to take the lead in and promote actions leading to the removal of any club owner the members and fanbase in general dont believe is acting in the best interests of the club and football in Cumbria in general.

Can anybody honestly say that Jenkins does not fall under that description.?

Get off your arses soft boys and do what you set up to do or you might just find yourselves the first casualties in this war.

And will people stop describing these bulletins as minutes because they are definitely not that all well and good to publish like that but give them their correct title and at the same time make the proper minutes available online to members as other trusts do as some of us want to know who voted for who and what. Pretty important information come the revolution dont you think ?
Last edit: 10 Dec 2017 16:36 by NORTHERNSOUL.

• whytakemypostcode
  • Reserve Squad
  • Reserve Squad
More
10 Dec 2017 13:20 #3 by whytakemypostcode
Replied by whytakemypostcode on topic December CUSG minutes
No mention of the NDA with the POI. Yes we still give a feck.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: markredfox73

More
10 Dec 2017 13:29 #4 by NORTHERNSOUL

whytakemypostcode wrote: No mention of the NDA with the POI. Yes we still give a feck.

THE TRUST BOARD MEMBERS SHOULD IMMEDIATELY INFORM THE BOARDS ON WHICH THEY SIT ON THAT THEY WILL NO LONGER BE WILLING TO ABIDE BY ANY NDA.s SHOULD EITHER BOARD OFFER ANY TO ANYONE IN FUTURE AS THAT IS CLEARLY THE WISH OF ITS MEMBERS.

More
10 Dec 2017 14:04 #5 by Mullen103
Replied by Mullen103 on topic December CUSG minutes
I’m still pissed off about the disabled shelter and the “club received no offer” to read the rest.

But I can guarantee NS being 100% right in what he says!

At least we’re not Stockport

More
11 Dec 2017 00:20 #6 by bruntonpete
Replied by bruntonpete on topic December CUSG minutes
stadium plans? What plans? Another secret idea.
And NC can attend this but not talk to the media or address the fans or talk about a plan going forward?

I think these matters are all very important no matter how small but they seem irrelevant as our ship sinks.

More
11 Dec 2017 00:23 #7 by NORTHERNSOUL

Mullen103 wrote: I’m still pissed off about the disabled shelter and the “club received no offer” to read the rest.

I dont know why theyre pissing about with this the answer is very simple take about the 4th row up of the east stand between the last two vomitories and create a platform there long enough for however many places that report says we need to provide then build a ramp up the outside of the stand sloping back towards the concourse tunnel then just knock a hole in the end wall and hey presto you have exactly what people are shouting out for i cant see it being more than £20k for which a permenant advertising board in front of it should cover the cost involed.

More
11 Dec 2017 07:35 #8 by Mullen103

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Mullen103 wrote: I’m still pissed off about the disabled shelter and the “club received no offer” to read the rest.

I dont know why theyre pissing about with this the answer is very simple take about the 4th row up of the east stand between the last two vomitories and create a platform there long enough for however many places that report says we need to provide then build a ramp up the outside of the stand sloping back towards the concourse tunnel then just knock a hole in the end wall and hey presto you have exactly what people are shouting out for i cant see it being more than £20k for which a permenant advertising board in front of it should cover the cost involed.

We’ve been saying the same thing but the club says it needs a lift and got a redicolous quote for it. It’s not going to get done is it.

More
11 Dec 2017 08:10 #9 by Bumble
Replied by Bumble on topic December CUSG minutes
Anyone going to Mansfield have a look at their facilities, very similar to how NS described. It means they are undercover the ramps are perfectly adequate. Another plus point is that they are set in the stand so the person who needs disabled facilities can have his/her friends/familyh sitting just behind rather than isolated from the rest of the fans,
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Mullen103

More
11 Dec 2017 08:22 #10 by Mullen103

Bumble wrote: Anyone going to Mansfield have a look at their facilities, very similar to how NS described. It means they are undercover the ramps are perfectly adequate. Another plus point is that they are set in the stand so the person who needs disabled facilities can have his/her friends/familyh sitting just behind rather than isolated from the rest of the fans,

Agree Bumble, it’s crap, it’s not just Carlisle United that do this, it’s done at Wembley also, isolate the wheelchair user so they can just have their carer with them and are away from their friends/family.

Also putting wheelchair users at pitch level, may be good for some but if your in a wheelchair it means you’ve got mobility issues and struggle to move and being pitch level there’s a lot of neck movement causes issues for one I know. We have the Paddock now which is better but something like Mansfied would be ideal.

More
11 Dec 2017 22:38 - 11 Dec 2017 22:45 #11 by NORTHERNSOUL

Mullen103 wrote:

Bumble wrote: Anyone going to Mansfield have a look at their facilities, very similar to how NS described. It means they are undercover the ramps are perfectly adequate. Another plus point is that they are set in the stand so the person who needs disabled facilities can have his/her friends/familyh sitting just behind rather than isolated from the rest of the fans,

Agree Bumble, it’s crap, it’s not just Carlisle United that do this, it’s done at Wembley also, isolate the wheelchair user so they can just have their carer with them and are away from their friends/family.

Also putting wheelchair users at pitch level, may be good for some but if your in a wheelchair it means you’ve got mobility issues and struggle to move and being pitch level there’s a lot of neck movement causes issues for one I know. We have the Paddock now which is better but something like Mansfied would be ideal.

If you scroll down to the bottom of this page and look at the Stoke pics you can see they have half a dozen and along the side at the same level as the vomitories they each have a wheelchair lift but you can get the idea and if you scroll down to the bottom you.ll a close up and you can see that to create a reasonable platform only results in the loss of three rows of seats. If we built similar where i said it wouldn't need a lift just a ramp on the outside of the stand where there is plenty of room to provide a ramp with a reasonable slope

www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=661500&page=394
Last edit: 11 Dec 2017 22:45 by NORTHERNSOUL.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Website and all content © Copyright 2020 TheCumbrians.net. All Rights Reserved.