• BoardAdmin
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
20 Jan 2020 08:04 - 20 Jan 2020 08:09 #1 by BoardAdmin
CUSG Meeting - Mon 3rd Feb 20 was created by BoardAdmin
Hello folks,

Little earlier than usual (2 weeks before as opposed to 1) - this will be the format going forward - please let us know any questions to raise at the upcoming CUSG meeting.

Questions/topics to be submitted by 18:00 on Friday 31st Jan to enable us to collate and forward to all parties.

Note: Any Questions regarding ‘Plans’ and/or ‘How much to buy the Club’ will be referred to previous answers - These, or a form of, are asked nearly every month!

Cheers!

Admin.

Web - www.thecumbrians.net
Email - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Twitter - www.twitter.com/TheCumbriansNet
Last edit: 20 Jan 2020 08:09 by BoardAdmin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jan 2020 09:14 #2 by CarlisleWhite
Replied by CarlisleWhite on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 3rd Feb 20
I have one CCU.
It has been said by NC that EWM are paying the salary of DH.
Is this from their own pocket, or is it part of any money loaned to the club (in which case the club are indeed paying his salary).
If so, who decides when he is not performing to an adequate standard, particularly as it seems the CB is now sourcing the players.

More
20 Jan 2020 09:16 #3 by CarlisleWhite
If people would like to see proper answers to the questions, can we not agree to limit the number of pointless questions, as this just gives NC the opportunity to waffle and ignore the major questions.
Unless this is the aim of a certain person?

More
20 Jan 2020 09:29 - 20 Jan 2020 09:36 #4 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 3rd Feb 20
That’s all been answered before CW, give me 5mins and I’ll find it...

Dec 19: Q30 - www.carlisleunited.co.uk/siteassets/docu...2019---version-2.pdf

Nov 19: Q14/15/16 - www.carlisleunited.co.uk/news/2019/novem...ecent-fan-questions/

Win or Lose, Up The Blues!
Last edit: 20 Jan 2020 09:36 by CCU.

More
20 Jan 2020 09:35 - 20 Jan 2020 09:45 #5 by Mullen103
Replied by Mullen103 on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 3rd Feb 20
In response to Q30 in Dec 19, why wasn’t there a recruitment process for the David Holdsworths director of football position? Does this not show a who you know rather than a what you know attitude? Does this not prove we are being ran by EWM and they are making (incorrrect) decisions?

At least we’re not Stockport
Last edit: 20 Jan 2020 09:45 by CCU.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Wukkie, CarlisleWhite

More
20 Jan 2020 11:21 #6 by heilkmoon
Replied by heilkmoon on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 3rd Feb 20
Can we have an update on the "mystery proposal" of June that led to the resignation of John Kukuc.

What was nature of the proposal made that apparently had to be agreed to on a "tight timescale", was it agreed to/passed and what is the timescale for releasing this information to the supporters?

More
20 Jan 2020 11:28 #7 by CarlisleWhite

CCU wrote: That’s all been answered before CW, give me 5mins and I’ll find it...

Dec 19: Q30 - www.carlisleunited.co.uk/siteassets/docu...2019---version-2.pdf

Nov 19: Q14/15/16 - www.carlisleunited.co.uk/news/2019/novem...ecent-fan-questions/

CCU - I'm confused (easy done).
Q30 Dec 19 talks about the recruitment process, and Q14 - 16 are about his role. Accept this answers who appointed him (but does not say under who's instruction). I'm also fairly certain NC has said that DH is paid for by EWM, but seemed like weasly words to me.
I've reworded my question to suit your comments, but feel free to ditch it if you think it is answered;
Is this from their own pocket, or is it part of any money loaned to the club (in which case the club are indeed paying his salary).
In addition, do the holding board have the power to terminate his appointment without consultation with EWM if his performance is felt to be inadequate.

More
20 Jan 2020 11:42 #8 by CCU

CarlisleWhite wrote: I've reworded my question to suit your comments, but feel free to ditch it if you think it is answered;
In addition, do the holding board have the power to terminate his appointment without consultation with EWM if his performance is felt to be inadequate.

I’ll dig out the relevant stuff for the first part CW. The second part is certainly a valid question...

The following user(s) Liked this post:: CarlisleWhite

More
20 Jan 2020 12:46 - 20 Jan 2020 12:59 #9 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 3rd Feb 20
For Nigel Clibbens

At the last meeting you said the directors could improve the relationship with fans by engaging and talking to fans directly, sharing more information openly and honestly, demonstrating good stewardship of the club, and making decisions in the interests of the club. Can you give a couple of specific examples where they have made progress on this since the last meeting?

David Holdsworth gave an interview after the good result at Cardiff but we didn’t hear much from him during the bad run of results prior to that. Can you explain why that was?

At the last meeting you said that “questions are aimed increasingly at getting a comment or responses to facts or issues (like Q3-6,1-11,14-19 etc )–and fewer about confirming/denying rumours or claims (Q40). I had a question about a rumour but was told that question wouldn’t be allowed. So is it fair to say the only reason there are fewer questions about rumours is simply because those questions aren’t being allowed?

It seems the game advertising board was still displaying the Plymouth match as the next game 3 days after it had been played, and was also advertising the Cardiff match the day after it had been played. The issue of outdated adverts has been brought to your attention before, it makes the club look unprofessional and like you have no pride or just can’t be bothered doing the basic things right. Why has this issue not been properly addressed?

You said before that fans are allowed to criticize and that it's part and parcel of running a club, but at a recent match day briefing stewards were told that banners which criticize the BOD weren't allowed. Why would an instruction like that be given if fans are allowed to criticize?

For the avoidance of all doubt going forward can you clearly state whether fans are allowed to bring in banners which criticize the BOD?

Attendances have dropped significantly since the BOD took over. Will there ever be a point where the number gets so low that the BOD accept they have lost the confidence of most of the fans?
Last edit: 20 Jan 2020 12:59 by CCU. Reason: Question fixed by request
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Mullen103

More
20 Jan 2020 12:59 #10 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 3rd Feb 20

heilkmoon wrote: Can we have an update on the "mystery proposal" of June that led to the resignation of John Kukuc.

What was nature of the proposal made that apparently had to be agreed to on a "tight timescale", was it agreed to/passed and what is the timescale for releasing this information to the supporters?

Don't see any need to ask that at the meeting the bloke comes on here he should be spilling the beans directly on here.

More
20 Jan 2020 13:19 #11 by CCU

CCU wrote:

CarlisleWhite wrote: I've reworded my question to suit your comments, but feel free to ditch it if you think it is answered;

I’ll dig out the relevant stuff for the first part CW. The second part is certainly a valid question...

Found it CW!

Additionally, EWM have provided ring-fenced funding for a Director of Football which we otherwise could not afford.

It’s part of Q8 in the Nov 2019 answers on the link already provided...

More
20 Jan 2020 13:21 #12 by CUFC52
Replied by CUFC52 on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 3rd Feb 20
To quote our head coach “Financial questions are to be directed at David Holdsworth”, can Mr Holdsworth make himself available to the press to explain where the Branthwaite money has gone ?

What’s happening with the fans forum ? Suerly it doesn’t take a month to ask Nixon, Jenkins and Pattinson what day they are free on? Will these 3 attend ?

Will John Jackson be willing to attend the forum as a board member - be nice to see whose involved with running our club after over 12 months of being here.

I’ve now heard: Pressley, Sheridan and Curle make claims about our budget, and beech doesn’t speak to fondly of our financial capabilities, so where in the L2 budget tables (money spent on plying budget) do we stack up ? And can we have this in relation to previous years?

How long does Beech get before he’s under pressure we have won one leauge game, and the only real apparent achievements is a second half victory against a Crewe team who had their flip flops on, and getting a point at Oldham after taking Cardiff to the “12th round”?

What are Jenkins and co doing to relate to fans to help repair the damage, I don’t think shushing fans who where vocal (politely, no swearing) in their displeasure of the current regime particularly helps repair these bridges ?

Has the club got a financhial plan in place for non leauge ?
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Mullen103

More
20 Jan 2020 13:35 #13 by paddockite
Replied by paddockite on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 3rd Feb 20
It is now 18 months since the last directors fans forum, where Jenkins, Nixon, Pattison and CUOSC were present (September 18). Why hasn't there been one since, and why is taking so long to organise another? (It was mentioned at the CUSG meeting 5 weeks ago).
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Lakelandterrier

• whytakemypostcode
  • Reserve Squad
  • Reserve Squad
More
20 Jan 2020 13:40 #14 by whytakemypostcode
Replied by whytakemypostcode on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 3rd Feb 20
How does the club expect to attract sponsors who want hospitality throughout the season, if week in week out, it only dishes out the same carvery? Isn't it about time the club put some renewed imagination into hospitality catering.

More
20 Jan 2020 13:41 #15 by NORTHERNSOUL

CUFC52 wrote: To quote our head coach “Financial questions are to be directed at David Holdsworth”, can Mr Holdsworth make himself available to the press to explain where the Branthwaite money has gone ?

What’s happening with the fans forum ? Suerly it doesn’t take a month to ask Nixon, Jenkins and Pattinson what day they are free on? Will these 3 attend ?

Will John Jackson be willing to attend the forum as a board member - be nice to see whose involved with running our club after over 12 months of being here.

I’ve now heard: Pressley, Sheridan and Curle make claims about our budget, and beech doesn’t speak to fondly of our financial capabilities, so where in the L2 budget tables (money spent on plying budget) do we stack up ? And can we have this in relation to previous years?

How long does Beech get before he’s under pressure we have won one leauge game, and the only real apparent achievements is a second half victory against a Crewe team who had their flip flops on, and getting a point at Oldham after taking Cardiff to the “12th round”?

What are Jenkins and co doing to relate to fans to help repair the damage, I don’t think shushing fans who where vocal (politely, no swearing) in their displeasure of the current regime particularly helps repair these bridges ?

Has the club got a financhial plan in place for non leauge ?

If what i.m told about Jenkins current health situations are correct I doubt you.ll ever see him at a forum ever again.

More
20 Jan 2020 13:41 #16 by paddockite
Replied by paddockite on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 3rd Feb 20
Why is our social media so abysmal? Do we get volunteers/help from Universities or colleges?

As of writing this question, it is almost 48 hours since FT at the Oldham game, we have posted twice on Twitter. Advertising of games is diabolical, local non league teams (Barrow and Workington) are streets ahead of us in this regard. The content is just links to the official website, no imagination, no design. What are doing to improve this?

More
20 Jan 2020 13:49 #17 by NORTHERNSOUL

whytakemypostcode wrote: How does the club expect to attract sponsors who want hospitality throughout the season, if week in week out, it only dishes out the same carvery? Isn't it about time the club put some renewed imagination into hospitality catering.

Its nothing to with the club the catering in Foxys is franchised out and I would imagine the club tell them how much they are charging for a particular game and what their cut of that will be to provide the food/drink and the cost of the staff etc. In which case they.ll be providing whatever dishes will give them the most profit/produce the least waste.

But what the hell you've got against a good old BRITISH Carvery god knows when you think about some of that pretentious foreign muck the previous chef was dishing up.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Waltero, Dancingbear, munchymagic

• whytakemypostcode
  • Reserve Squad
  • Reserve Squad
More
20 Jan 2020 13:54 #18 by whytakemypostcode
Replied by whytakemypostcode on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 3rd Feb 20

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

whytakemypostcode wrote: How does the club expect to attract sponsors who want hospitality throughout the season, if week in week out, it only dishes out the same carvery? Isn't it about time the club put some renewed imagination into hospitality catering.

Its nothing to with the club the catering in Foxys is franchised out and I would imagine the club tell them how much they are charging for a particular game and what their cut of that will be to provide the food/drink and the cost of the staff etc. In which case they.ll be providing whatever dishes will give them the most profit/produce the least waste.

But what the hell you've got against a good old BRITISH Carvery god knows when you think about some of that pretentious foreign muck the previous chef was dishing up.

Nothing against a carvery, but surely you want to attract sponsors and customers who want hospitality catering at every home match - it may get a bit boring by your 23rd Foxy's carvery of the season!

More
20 Jan 2020 13:56 #19 by NORTHERNSOUL

paddockite wrote: Why is our social media so abysmal? Do we get volunteers/help from Universities or colleges?

As of writing this question, it is almost 48 hours since FT at the Oldham game, we have posted twice on Twitter. Advertising of games is diabolical, local non league teams (Barrow and Workington) are streets ahead of us in this regard. The content is just links to the official website, no imagination, no design. What are doing to improve this?

It won't improve till comical Andy is shown the door.

He's so far up the arses of the regime that he just does the absolute minimum knowing nobody is going to do anything about it

Just one more example of the current mis or should that be non-management of the club where there's absolutely nobody making any sort of a strategic decision

More
20 Jan 2020 14:05 #20 by NORTHERNSOUL

whytakemypostcode wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Nothing against a carvery, but surely you want to attract sponsors and customers who want hospitality catering at every home match - it may get a bit boring by your 23rd Foxy's carvery of the season!

I doubt there are very few companies or groups who book more than 4 or 5 times a season and I doubt that whatever is on the menu on a particular day is a deciding factor [ i know at Accy if i.m going in Hospitality and quite often at the point of booking you don't know what the menu will be ] i just ring up and ask what the alternatives are and the catering company e.mail you back with the options so i.d be pretty sure it will be pretty much the same at BP.

More
20 Jan 2020 14:13 #21 by CarlisleWhite

CCU wrote:

CCU wrote:

Found it CW!

Additionally, EWM have provided ring-fenced funding for a Director of Football which we otherwise could not afford.

Cheers CCU, that's the quote I was thinking about. But as I said, it looks like weasley words to me - does it form part of the money owed to EWM regardless of whether it is ring fenced or not. If it does, it means we are paying it.
As previous, delete question if you think it is not right/appropriate.

More
20 Jan 2020 14:19 #22 by CarlisleWhite

paddockite wrote: Why is our social media so abysmal? Do we get volunteers/help from Universities or colleges?

I can answer that one (with a proper answer, not NC waffle) - it's because of the tick box culture that exists.
Comical Ali boasted in an article that he had to post a certain number of items to meet compliance with some body or other. He also boasted that he manipulates this by having each interview posted twice, once as a video clip and one in written form so they count as two.
It is also what happens when you get well meaning supporters working in called business roles.

More
20 Jan 2020 14:19 #23 by heilkmoon
Replied by heilkmoon on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 3rd Feb 20
Can the "ring fence" around DH's wages not be bulldozed, say like Philip Day did to Gelt Woods?
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Dancingbear

More
20 Jan 2020 14:21 #24 by CarlisleWhite
Chuffin hell NS - worryingly similar opions on the kit man there!!

More
20 Jan 2020 14:25 #25 by Lakelandterrier
Replied by Lakelandterrier on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 3rd Feb 20
EWM are running the club due to the loans made to the club to protect their loans(and in getting money back) is 3rd party running of a club allowed? Does it not go against EFL rules.

Cumbrian and Proud

More
20 Jan 2020 14:26 #26 by nobbyblue
Replied by nobbyblue on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 3rd Feb 20
David Holdsworth said in the summer when Liam McCarron left: “I have to say that I’ve built up a good working relationship with Leeds throughout this process and it could prove to be a good fit for us going forward should we want to consider any of their players for loan spells with us.”

My question would be why hasn't this come to fruition when we've been desperate for a striker from day one of the season. Or was it just flannel from Mr Holdsworth to justify his remuneration?
The following user(s) Liked this post:: pigeonpete, heilkmoon, SeepBladder, Molly123, Yorkie Blue

More
20 Jan 2020 15:06 #27 by NORTHERNSOUL

CarlisleWhite wrote: Chuffin hell NS - worryingly similar opions on the kit man there!!

Kit Man ? Surely you mean The Media Executive

More
20 Jan 2020 15:14 #28 by NORTHERNSOUL

Lakelandterrier wrote: EWM are running the club due to the loans made to the club to protect their loans(and in getting money back) is 3rd party running of a club allowed? Does it not go against EFL rules.

I suspect this is the very reason the current directors have been left in place.

Otherwise technically, for instance, we could force Day to come back from Dubai and sit in front of a forum every six months.

Which then brings up the question of [ if it was curtains time for AJ and co ] Who would actually take on the ownership? Day himself personally
? The Family Trust who effectively control and own all of the EWM companies [ there are no shareholders remember ] or one of the EWM group of companies?

More
20 Jan 2020 15:18 #29 by NORTHERNSOUL

nobbyblue wrote: David Holdsworth said in the summer when Liam McCarron left: “I have to say that I’ve built up a good working relationship with Leeds throughout this process and it could prove to be a good fit for us going forward should we want to consider any of their players for loan spells with us.”

My question would be why hasn't this come to fruition when we've been desperate for a striker from day one of the season. Or was it just flannel from Mr Holdsworth to justify his remuneration?

Because that relationship fell apart after they nicked Galloway for the minimum compensation after his old man supplied them with information that allowed them to do that rather than do the right thing of just making an offer as they did for McCarron.

• Arragorn
  • Away
  • Reserve Squad
  • Reserve Squad
More
20 Jan 2020 15:22 #30 by Arragorn
Replied by Arragorn on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 3rd Feb 20
Looks like they could have an outfit already in place.
Eden Valley Sport Ltd registered office Global House Castle Street Carlisle.
One of the directors is John Jackson & Day is the majority shareholder.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: carwash

More
20 Jan 2020 15:27 #31 by CarlisleWhite

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

CarlisleWhite wrote: Chuffin hell NS - worryingly similar opions on the kit man there!!

Kit Man ? Surely you mean The Media Executive

Ha, ha - check his twitter handle (I sound all down with the kids with this phrase, which could not be further from the truth).
Another example of the tin pot approach.

More
20 Jan 2020 15:29 #32 by CarlisleWhite

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

nobbyblue wrote: David Holdsworth said in the summer when Liam McCarron left: “I have to say that I’ve built up a good working relationship with Leeds throughout this process and it could prove to be a good fit for us going forward should we want to consider any of their players for loan spells with us.”

Because that relationship fell apart after they nicked Galloway for the minimum compensation after his old man supplied them with information that allowed them to do that rather than do the right thing of just making an offer as they did for McCarron.

Did seem odd how there was no up front payment but, like with McCarron, the club were apparently also trying to take the piss.
Send me some more info and I'll ask about at Leeds end with some lads who seem to have contacts in the club.

More
20 Jan 2020 15:38 #33 by NORTHERNSOUL

Arragorn wrote: Looks like they could have an outfit already in place.
Eden Valley Sport Ltd registered office Global House Castle Street Carlisle.
One of the directors is John Jackson & Day is the majority shareholder.

Aye, I forgot about that option so if its that one it has no legal link to EWM but uses its HQ as its registered office but is different from the other companies in that it appears the family Trust arent involved.

Could this be the extra step that will allow the losses to be passed down the line in the form of tax credit without them actually owning 75% of the club.

More
20 Jan 2020 15:56 #34 by NORTHERNSOUL

CarlisleWhite wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Did seem odd how there was no upfront payment but, like with McCarron, the club were apparently also trying to take the piss.
Send me some more info and I'll ask about at Leeds end with some lads who seem to have contacts in the club.

Just what I was told when I asked someone who I thought might know Can't really say much more without breaking confidence but I am willing to say that the info I have came from the world of the secret society of Football Agents

More
20 Jan 2020 17:05 - 20 Jan 2020 17:06 #35 by CCU

CarlisleWhite wrote:

CCU wrote:

CCU wrote:

Found it CW!

Cheers CCU, that's the quote I was thinking about. But as I said, it looks like weasley words to me - does it form part of the money owed to EWM regardless of whether it is ring fenced or not. If it does, it means we are paying it.
As previous, delete question if you think it is not right/appropriate.

Knew I’d seen more about it CW!

Read this Tweet, and the ones that follow it for more on the subject...

Last edit: 20 Jan 2020 17:06 by CCU.

More
20 Jan 2020 17:07 #36 by theElephantsLug
Replied by theElephantsLug on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 3rd Feb 20
Can you ask since Holdsworth’s illustrious football management career ended with Goole Town in 2014, in the 4yrs until he took over as DoF what exactly did he do in football to justify his appointment(apart from being PD pal)

More
20 Jan 2020 17:28 #37 by nobbyblue
Replied by nobbyblue on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 3rd Feb 20
I'll answer that one. [censored] all I'm led to believe.

More
20 Jan 2020 17:46 #38 by theElephantsLug
Replied by theElephantsLug on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 3rd Feb 20
This will give them two weeks then to concoct a lie about him doing consultancy work for RB Leipzig’s worldwide scouting network.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Waltero

More
20 Jan 2020 19:17 #39 by SeepBladder
Replied by SeepBladder on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 3rd Feb 20
Some questions for the club, please.

1. Does the club have a code of conduct regarding the players’ use of social media?
2. Does the club monitor the players’ use of social media?
3. Have any players been disciplined due to misuse of social media?

Bring back the Edit button.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: CCU

More
20 Jan 2020 21:43 #40 by lbtufty
Replied by lbtufty on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 3rd Feb 20
Can we have some honesty about the Carroll situation, he's doesn't seem to have featured in the 18 since the Bradford game on Boxing Day having impressed in the two cup games against Forest Green. Something discipline related?

"If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off."

More
20 Jan 2020 21:48 #41 by CUFC52
Replied by CUFC52 on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 3rd Feb 20

lbtufty wrote: Can we have some honesty about the Carroll situation, he's doesn't seem to have featured in the 18 since the Bradford game on Boxing Day having impressed in the two cup games against Forest Green. Something discipline related?

Given it looked like he told Beech to F off and chucked his shirt on the floor v Bradford I’d imagine it is discipline.

More
20 Jan 2020 22:16 #42 by Molly123
Replied by Molly123 on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 3rd Feb 20
Nobby gets my vote for the best question asked so far Re- Holdswoth and his supposed (or made up) ties with Leeds
The following user(s) Liked this post:: munchymagic

More
20 Jan 2020 23:11 - 20 Jan 2020 23:29 #43 by bruntonpete
Replied by bruntonpete on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 3rd Feb 20
My question is quite wide ranging but simple.
Why, when the club has been in such a decline under the current owners for over a decade, have they not sought to arrest the decline by welcoming a takeover? (Not EWM as that is not a takeover).

Self evaluation questions to be answered by NC.
On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being perfect, 0 being bloody useless) how would he view the club on:
1. Customer service
2. Matchday experience
3. Catering and food
4. Value for money
5. Communication with supporters
6. Communication with sponsors and local businesses
7. Media services
8. Player recruitment
9. Success of business plan
10. Success over the last 10 years.

If he has to give a number for each of the ten rather than a half page waffle, what would he say? Or any club rep for that matter.
It would make interesting reading that self evaluation.
Last edit: 20 Jan 2020 23:29 by CCU. Reason: Spelling corrected
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Mullen103, Waltero, Wukkie, Mush, NORTHERNSOUL

More
20 Jan 2020 23:18 #44 by bruntonpete
Replied by bruntonpete on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 3rd Feb 20
Oh and another question - if it hasn't already been asked.
Why oh why was SP given another contract when he proved to be hopelessly inept and the team went from being a half decent league two outfit to a rag tag bunch of useless misfits within three months of his tenure? To oversee such a decline then be offered a new contract is quite staggering. What did they see that 99.9% of the regular match going public could not?
The following user(s) Liked this post:: munchymagic

More
20 Jan 2020 23:34 #45 by Mullen103
Replied by Mullen103 on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 3rd Feb 20
Your self evaluation is a fantastic question! If there’s any scores above 5, for any, they are living in cloud cuckoo land.

Which begs the question what score would be achieved under Story. Because it’s been complete and utter failure.

Customer service is the one I’d be tempted to put near 5, if I was scoring as the ticket staff are friendly/helpful enough. Could be far far better as for the rest 1-3 at most.

At least we’re not Stockport
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Waltero

More
21 Jan 2020 15:43 #46 by Kessler

Mullen103 wrote: Your self evaluation is a fantastic question! If there’s any scores above 5, for any, they are living in cloud cuckoo land.

Which begs the question what score would be achieved under Story. Because it’s been complete and utter failure.

Customer service is the one I’d be tempted to put near 5, if I was scoring as the ticket staff are friendly/helpful enough. Could be far far better as for the rest 1-3 at most.

Customer service is one area that would be easy to fix and yet there is apparently no effort. We might not be able to win every game but we can make sure everyone who comes to the match is treated well. Munchy once said a steward came up to him after the match and hurried him out saying "come on we've got homes to go to". Complete disrespect, and if any fan who wasn't sure about whether to come back next week was spoken to in that way, that would probably put them off. Why should fans spend their money somewhere they will be treated as an inconvenience? I think this is really easy to fix, because stewards get a briefing before each match and customer service should be specifically mentioned in that as something that needs improvement. But none of the briefings I've been at have done that.

• Waltero
  • Away
  • First Team Player
  • First Team Player
More
21 Jan 2020 15:50 #47 by Waltero
Replied by Waltero on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 3rd Feb 20
Then you should be putting them right. Your in pole position to tell them the error of their ways. Perhaps you could organise an away trip for the stewards to see how it's done at other grounds

More
21 Jan 2020 16:29 #48 by Kessler

Waltero wrote: Then you should be putting them right. Your in pole position to tell them the error of their ways. Perhaps you could organise an away trip for the stewards to see how it's done at other grounds

So they can sack me?

More
21 Jan 2020 16:41 #49 by Molly123
Replied by Molly123 on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 3rd Feb 20
Oh! here we go again, give it a rest Kessler lad
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Dancingbear

• Arragorn
  • Away
  • Reserve Squad
  • Reserve Squad
More
21 Jan 2020 16:48 #50 by Arragorn
Replied by Arragorn on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 3rd Feb 20
Don't you mean lass :)
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Molly123, munchymagic

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds
Website and all content © Copyright 2020 TheCumbrians.net. All Rights Reserved.