CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

More
09 Nov 2019 20:56 - 09 Nov 2019 20:57 #101 by Mullen103
Replied by Mullen103 on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

seesaw50 wrote: Which you never agree with and ask them again next month...but now you dont have time to read them.......this is new

I was taking the piss seesaw FFS.

Correct I don’t agree with the waffle that comes out the club, ask again you get a different answer.

At least we’re not Stockport
Last edit: 09 Nov 2019 20:57 by Mullen103.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Mush

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Nov 2019 21:56 #102 by High Street
Replied by High Street on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
Only at Carlisle United, where the club is dying on its arse, would people be arguing over the minutes of a meeting that nobody believes the answers to.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: melbourneblues, Alan, nobbyblue, Dancingbear, Urban Designer and 1 other people also said thanks.

More
09 Nov 2019 22:08 - 09 Nov 2019 22:20 #103 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

High Street wrote: Only at Carlisle United, where the club is dying on its arse, would people be arguing over the minutes of a meeting that nobody believes the answers to.

What should fans do if they aren't happy with how the club is being run?
Last edit: 09 Nov 2019 22:20 by Kessler.

More
09 Nov 2019 23:00 #104 by Bluefox1963
Replied by Bluefox1963 on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
Boycott it's the only way I am afraid
The following user(s) Liked this post:: topstepwhinger

More
09 Nov 2019 23:03 #105 by seesaw50
Replied by seesaw50 on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

Mullen103 wrote:

seesaw50 wrote: Which you never agree with and ask them again next month...but now you dont have time to read them.......this is new

Correct I don’t agree with the waffle that comes out the club, ask again you get a different answer.

You sure Richard...covering and tracks springs to mind

Only you know the answer.

To have been born Cumbrian
is to have won the lottery of life !

More
09 Nov 2019 23:06 #106 by Kessler

Bluefox1963 wrote: Boycott it's the only way I am afraid

Yeah I'm starting to think that's the only way anything will change.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Mullen103

More
09 Nov 2019 23:12 #107 by Mullen103

seesaw50 wrote:

Mullen103 wrote:

You sure Richard...covering and tracks springs to mind

Only you know the answer.

Yes believe it or not there’s no such thing as an on and on convention, they may be a gullible one which will explain a lot.

The following user(s) Liked this post:: Dancingbear

More
10 Nov 2019 06:43 #108 by carwash
Replied by carwash on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
The minutes are out! It will be like Christmas morning for Mullen and Kessler.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Mouldy, munchymagic

• CarlisleWhite
  • Away
  • Bench Warmer
  • Bench Warmer
More
10 Nov 2019 07:43 #109 by CarlisleWhite
Replied by CarlisleWhite on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

franksidebottom wrote:

CarlisleWhite wrote:

CCU wrote: CarlisleWhite - I spent this weeks Meeting simply chanting “We are the Champions, Champions of Cumbria...”

;)

Really pleased for you.
Any reason why?

Any reason why Leeds sing WACCOE?

Hey up, here's Mr irrational to add his extensive knowledge in.
It's a [censored] song for god's sake. Bit of a wind up to upset muppet's like you.

More
10 Nov 2019 09:01 - 10 Nov 2019 09:16 #110 by nobbyblue
Replied by nobbyblue on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
I've just read it. What a load of shite. I don't know why you lot bother with it!

This made me laugh out loud on Holdsworth though: 'David has made a positive impact and made improvements to what we do, which is what we all want to happen.' :-D
Last edit: 10 Nov 2019 09:16 by nobbyblue.

More
10 Nov 2019 09:41 - 10 Nov 2019 09:43 #111 by CCU
Last edit: 10 Nov 2019 09:43 by CCU.

More
10 Nov 2019 10:17 #112 by Mullen103

carwash wrote: The minutes are out! It will be like Christmas morning for Mullen and Kessler.

Yes very excited - off to read them with my eggs Benedict

The following user(s) Liked this post:: munchymagic

• Southernblue
  • Youth Team Player
  • Youth Team Player
More
10 Nov 2019 11:03 #113 by Southernblue
Replied by Southernblue on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
So if i’m reading that right we’ve given Leeds one of the best midfield prospects (Galloway) we’ve had in years and received nothing for him??

what a cracking deal that has been

More
10 Nov 2019 11:07 - 10 Nov 2019 11:08 #114 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
It says we haven’t received it yet, maybe it was requested to be deferred until Jan or next Summer. Or because he didn’t sign a full Pro deal with us? Who knows?

Regardless, we will make money from it...

Win or Lose, Up The Blues!
Last edit: 10 Nov 2019 11:08 by CCU.

• topstepwhinger
  • Away
  • Ball Boy
  • Ball Boy
More
10 Nov 2019 11:21 #115 by topstepwhinger
Replied by topstepwhinger on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
Happy now Kes?
Nothing new or startling there.
NC always seems to come over well in my opinion - especially patient with the inquisition relating to the SP non event.

More
10 Nov 2019 11:28 #116 by Armo
Replied by Armo on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
I haven't been on this board for over a year as I've been absolutely sick of it all (the club, the fans, this board) but couldn't bite my tongue on some of NCs answers.

On John Jackson.
"John’s Holdings board role is primarily focussed on ......... representing EWM interests ...... "
Emm, I might be a bit thick here but a Director has a primary interest in representing the company he's a director of. He is, potentially, not making decisions based on what is best for CUFC. If he's not working for the benefit of Carlisle, he's surely in breach.

NCs has said time and time again that CUFC pay for DH and it's nothing to do with EWM. Turns out, the money from EWM is ring fenced specifically for DH.

Honestly, NC should be a politician.

It's all about EWM - AJ does his best but is limited. JN just needs to be a director of a football club for his EFL duties and i'm sure he wouldn't care if it was Carlisle United or Exeter City and SP, well, he just does what SP has always done.

EWM are the real problem here, propping up the BoD while shirking from any form of responsibility for their support. The only way to make a change is via EWM.

Protesting the board will do [censored] all.

Two protesters outside EWM in town would hit their bottom line immediately, generate a [censored] ton of coverage and focus minds very, very quickly.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: thetashkentterror, Mush

• thetashkentterror
  • Bench Warmer
  • Bench Warmer
More
10 Nov 2019 11:30 - 10 Nov 2019 11:34 #117 by thetashkentterror
Replied by thetashkentterror on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
"A question was asked about the blanking off of the windows in the Sporting Inn. This was due to the rule about supporters not being able to drink in sight of the pitch between 15 minutes before kick off and 15 minutes after full-time on match days. The EFL were lobbying to change this law which did not apply to other sports such as rugby and cricket."

Here's a revolutionary idea, why not put in some nice curtains or blinds which are closed and potentially locked at the appropriate times, rather than blanking it off full stop with some ugly advertising screens.
Last edit: 10 Nov 2019 11:34 by thetashkentterror.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: seesaw50

More
10 Nov 2019 12:22 #118 by Mullen103
The auto publish on the site works as were published at midnight, I presume the wrong Am/pm was used as were released at noon on social media. SO NO REASON THIS COULDNT BE DONE FRIDAY - shot them selves in foot doing that.

Clibbens gives answers

The club don’t seem happy with the trust for mentioning to a fan about meeting about Investment/succession.

More
10 Nov 2019 12:35 #119 by Mullen103

Armo wrote: I haven't been on this board for over a year as I've been absolutely sick of it all (the club, the fans, this board) but couldn't bite my tongue on some of NCs answers.

On John Jackson.
"John’s Holdings board role is primarily focussed on ......... representing EWM interests ...... "
Emm, I might be a bit thick here but a Director has a primary interest in representing the company he's a director of. He is, potentially, not making decisions based on what is best for CUFC. If he's not working for the benefit of Carlisle, he's surely in breach.

NCs has said time and time again that CUFC pay for DH and it's nothing to do with EWM. Turns out, the money from EWM is ring fenced specifically for DH.

Honestly, NC should be a politician.

It's all about EWM - AJ does his best but is limited. JN just needs to be a director of a football club for his EFL duties and i'm sure he wouldn't care if it was Carlisle United or Exeter City and SP, well, he just does what SP has always done.

EWM are the real problem here, propping up the BoD while shirking from any form of responsibility for their support. The only way to make a change is via EWM.

Protesting the board will do [censored] all.

Two protesters outside EWM in town would hit their bottom line immediately, generate a [censored] ton of coverage and focus minds very, very quickly.

Agree with everything you’ve said!

More
10 Nov 2019 12:40 #120 by Bumble
Replied by Bumble on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
Why do you think it was auto launched?

More
10 Nov 2019 12:43 #121 by Mullen103

Bumble wrote: Why do you think it was auto launched?

Because it was agreed 12 noon today. It was released on O/S at midnight exact.

• CarlisleWhite
  • Away
  • Bench Warmer
  • Bench Warmer
More
10 Nov 2019 13:18 #122 by CarlisleWhite
Replied by CarlisleWhite on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
Got to disagree that there is nothing to come out of these minutes (for a change)
a) SP is also a PG for the EWM loan (good luck with that lads)
b) Conformation EWM funding DH salary
c) Clibbens throwing Laffy under the bus on the "fund raising" for the takeover (very unjustly)
If Clibbens has said all of this at the meeting, it must have went on forever.

• thetashkentterror
  • Bench Warmer
  • Bench Warmer
More
10 Nov 2019 13:19 #123 by thetashkentterror

Mullen103 wrote: The auto publish on the site works as were published at midnight, I presume the wrong Am/pm was used as were released at noon on social media. SO NO REASON THIS COULDNT BE DONE FRIDAY - shot them selves in foot doing that.

Clibbens gives answers

The club don’t seem happy with the trust for mentioning to a fan about meeting about Investment/succession.

I was glued to my phone at five seconds to midnight furiously refreshing all the possible outlets waiting for the minutes of the meeting to drop in.

More
10 Nov 2019 13:40 #124 by Mullen103

thetashkentterror wrote:

Mullen103 wrote: The auto publish on the site works as were published at midnight, I presume the wrong Am/pm was used as were released at noon on social media. SO NO REASON THIS COULDNT BE DONE FRIDAY - shot them selves in foot doing that.

Clibbens gives answers

I was glued to my phone at five seconds to midnight furiously refreshing all the possible outlets waiting for the minutes of the meeting to drop in.

You should of just used Firefox they have a good auto refresh option in the settings.

More
10 Nov 2019 14:52 - 10 Nov 2019 15:32 #125 by Kessler
Clibbens seems to be keen on emphasizing that no "official" complaint has been made to the club about Mr Pattison's alleged behaviour. Here is the club complaints policy.

www.carlisleunited.co.uk/siteassets/docu...mplaints-policy-.pdf

Would anyone on here who witnessed the incident be willing to make an official complaint about what you saw? Ultimately to get answers I think this matter may need to be escalated but first I want to be able to show that they have had multiple opportunities to explain themselves.

Also Clibbens answer about the Plymouth seating where he said "In my view, through no choice or fault of the directors, some posters drew conclusions and made comment. The club did nothing to cause them say that-simple case of 1+1=3 + social media = 9.". I disagree. It IS the fault of the directors. The BOD have been so hostile and antagonistic to fans over the years that we can easily believe they would do something like this to spite us. They are entirely to blame for having such a low reputation among fans. I find it concerning that Clibbens seems more interested in blaming fans for speculating rather than accepting the BOD's behaviour towards fans over the years is what led to this.
Last edit: 10 Nov 2019 15:32 by Kessler.

• thetashkentterror
  • Bench Warmer
  • Bench Warmer
More
10 Nov 2019 15:00 #126 by thetashkentterror

Mullen103 wrote:

thetashkentterror wrote:

Clibbens gives answers

You should of just used Firefox they have a good auto refresh option in the settings.

Yeah, but does it of (sic) have auto publish?

More
10 Nov 2019 15:17 #127 by Mullen103

Kessler wrote: Clibbens seems to be keen on emphasizing that no "official" complaint has been made to the club about Mr Pattison's alleged behaviour. Here is the club complaints policy.

www.carlisleunited.co.uk/siteassets/docu...mplaints-policy-.pdf

Would anyone on here who witnessed the incident be willing to make an official complaint about what you saw? Ultimately to get answers I think this matter may need to be escalated but first I want to be able to show that they have had multiple opportunities to explain themselves.

Also Clibbens answer about the Plymouth seating where he said "In my view, through no choice or fault of the directors, some posters drew conclusions and made comment. The club did nothing to cause them say that-simple case of 1+1=3 + social media = 9.". I disagree. It IS the fault of the directors. The BOD have been so hostile and antagonistic to fans over the years that we can easily believe they would do something like this to spite us. They are entirely to blame for having such a low reputation among fans.

I think both warrant a stage 1.

I like policies, but I’ve never seen this one, I’m sure it’s been there but not interested to find it. It could be quite a fun document for the future.

If the supporter hadn’t complained, let it be. There just probably won’t be back.

More
10 Nov 2019 15:19 #128 by Mullen103

thetashkentterror wrote:

Mullen103 wrote:

thetashkentterror wrote:

Clibbens gives answers

That’ll be the CMS

Anyway I’m busy writing on my bedsheet for the auto publish protest and writing my stage 1 complaint.

For the benefit of seesaw: I’m not really

The following user(s) Liked this post:: Waltero, seesaw50

More
10 Nov 2019 15:22 #129 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
How was your Eggs Benedict Mullen?

Win or Lose, Up The Blues!

More
10 Nov 2019 15:26 #130 by Urban Designer
Replied by Urban Designer on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
I watched The Great Escape last night and one of the pow's statements was 'send the goons to sleep'. I think this is Cibbens mission!

More
10 Nov 2019 15:31 #131 by Mullen103

CCU wrote: How was your Eggs Benedict Mullen?

Answer set to auto publish 15.30pm16th November.

The following user(s) Liked this post:: Waltero, melbourneblues, Mush, Kessler

More
10 Nov 2019 15:37 - 10 Nov 2019 15:39 #132 by Kessler

Mullen103 wrote:

CCU wrote: How was your Eggs Benedict Mullen?

Answer set to auto publish 15.30pm16th November.

You're committed to it now. You need to post on here at exactly 15.30pm next week answering whether you enjoyed your eggs benedict. Post a minute too early or too late and I'll complain.
Last edit: 10 Nov 2019 15:39 by Kessler.

More
10 Nov 2019 16:46 #133 by Bumble

Mullen103 wrote:

Well I never, I was sat reading it at ten to midnight, thats why I asked. I don't know how long it had been up when I spotted it but definitely before midnight. I must have a magic browser, anyone want the lottery numbers!

More
10 Nov 2019 16:57 #134 by seesaw50
Boarders always quick for a conspiracy where there is none eh Bumble

More
10 Nov 2019 17:08 #135 by seesaw50
Boarders always quick for a conspiracy where there is none eh Bumble

More
10 Nov 2019 17:11 - 10 Nov 2019 17:12 #136 by seesaw50

Mullen103 wrote:

thetashkentterror wrote:

Mullen103 wrote:

thetashkentterror wrote:

Clibbens gives answers

That’ll be the CMS

Anyway I’m busy writing on my bedsheet for the auto publish protest and writing my stage 1 complaint.

Thanks for the clarity there Mullen

FYI no organisation will investigate "an incident" without a complaint in writing

Maybe you could ask to see the CCTV footage .....do we actually have CCTV at BP

Last edit: 10 Nov 2019 17:12 by seesaw50.

More
10 Nov 2019 17:13 - 10 Nov 2019 17:13 #137 by Mullen103

Bumble wrote:

Mullen103 wrote:

Well I never, I was sat reading it at ten to midnight, thats why I asked. I don't know how long it had been up when I spotted it but definitely before midnight. I must have a magic browser, anyone want the lottery numbers!

A few minutes before midnight then.

If we take your view, why couldn’t they publish them on Friday night. I believe my story though.

Club says out. The club previously said no EWM money was ringfenced today they admit it.

Last edit: 10 Nov 2019 17:13 by Mullen103.

More
10 Nov 2019 17:16 #138 by Mullen103

seesaw50 wrote:

Mullen103 wrote:

thetashkentterror wrote:

Mullen103 wrote:

thetashkentterror wrote:

Clibbens gives answers

That’ll be the CMS

Thanks for the clarity there Mullen

FYI no organisation will investigate "an incident" without a complaint in writing

Maybe you could ask to see the CCTV footage .....do we actually have CCTV at BP

I’m not actually bothered about the allegation of SP - I didn’t ask the question.

I know what SP is like, he’s not going to change.

More
10 Nov 2019 17:59 #139 by franksidebottom
Replied by franksidebottom on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19

CarlisleWhite wrote:

franksidebottom wrote:

CarlisleWhite wrote:

CCU wrote: CarlisleWhite - I spent this weeks Meeting simply chanting “We are the Champions, Champions of Cumbria...”

;)

Really pleased for you.
Any reason why?

Any reason why Leeds sing WACCOE?

Hey up, here's Mr irrational to add his extensive knowledge in.
It's a [censored] song for god's sake. Bit of a wind up to upset muppet's like you.

You’re confusing being curious with being upset.

Seem to remember me putting a Derby song up on here and your response really was of someone who was upset, you were close to tears!!

“Yeah, I know of Barry. Bit of a fantasist” - John Courtenay 2003

More
10 Nov 2019 18:16 #140 by carwash
Replied by carwash on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
Clibbens will find a way of explaining the apparent contradiction over Holdsworth's 'ring-fencing'. Holdsworth was appointed on the strong recommendation of EWM and paid by the club. Probably for this season, EWM have decided to formalise specific funding for DH as part of the agreed budget so that Clibbens didn't have to fund him out of the general staff salaries pot.

Clibbens should be congratulated for the effort he has put into the replies to the questions. He has provided more information than you could expect. It's quite interesting that they haven't needed to draw on the EWM facility for several months but then the Club has received the money from the season ticket sales, the handouts from the EFL and Premier League relating to last season and there haven't been any issues such as home matches being postponed because of bad weather. January 2020 will be when the money starts to get tight especially if we need to spend in the window.

More
10 Nov 2019 18:29 #141 by Bumble

Mullen103 wrote:

Bumble wrote:

Mullen103 wrote:

A few minutes before midnight then.

If we take your view, why couldn’t they publish them on Friday night. I believe my story though.

Club says out. The club previously said no EWM money was ringfenced today they admit it.

Ah, so you agree it wasn't "midnight exact", goodo. I had just seen the time and was going to go to bed when I spotted the minutes etc were up so I knew it was before midnight. I just thought they had launched when they finished the nights work because there was a space on the home page. I don't know of course, but it was what I would have done in making the best use of space available.

Honestly, would you really want to have launched it on Friday night? I really don't understand why you would want to. Most Carlisle United fans woudn't get to see it on Friday surely? They would be at the match, or watching it on TV, not sitting reading that lot.

Anyways, I'm sitting here shaking my head, thinking how the heck can folk get so wound up about the launch time and not mention the bigger stuff, and here's me perpetuating it so I'll shut up.

More
10 Nov 2019 19:00 #142 by Mullen103
Agree if they just released it on Friday it would of been fine.

I’m not wound up, I’m relaxed, just find it funny.

The bigger picture: club is ducked(f) being ran by an external company that supporters can’t question. Club condradicts itself (id go as far as say lie/mislead) constantly but Clibbens will use good words next month to get away with it. All debts now with EWM but PGs against those that can’t afford to pay back. Trust says there’s “succession” talks yet club deny. No way club will speak to Lapping unless gives/shows millions.

In short a right utter mess:

The wins against a club in dissaray Macclesfield and an awful tier 7 club don’t mask the issues.

More
10 Nov 2019 19:02 #143 by Kessler

Bumble wrote: Anyways, I'm sitting here shaking my head, thinking how the heck can folk get so wound up about the launch time and not mention the bigger stuff, and here's me perpetuating it so I'll shut up.

Don't shut up, you're asking a reasonable question here so I'll try giving you my answer to the point you've made. People have said before that we should focus on the big things and not worry about the small things. But they are connected. In my opinion, the main danger facing the club right now is the slow death by a thousand cuts. Losing a couple of fans here and there but over time it builds up. A lot of long term fans have now given up and spend their Saturdays doing other activities. When you ask them why they stopped coming it's usually the same answer. They feel ignored and disrespected by those running the club. Everyone knew that we had a match on Friday so the club could have done things a bit differently this time and made sure everything was finalized by Thursday night ready to publish on time but they didn't. That feels disrespectful to fans, it's like the club just can't be bothered or isn't willing to put in the effort to do things right. And you're right that there probably won't be any fans who decide to stop coming just because the minutes were published late, but it's yet another little thing that just makes people question the attitude the club have to their supporters at the minute.

• thetashkentterror
  • Bench Warmer
  • Bench Warmer
More
10 Nov 2019 19:05 #144 by thetashkentterror
Go to the blackboard and write out 100 times:

HAVE not OF

More
10 Nov 2019 19:13 #145 by Mullen103

Kessler wrote:

Bumble wrote: Anyways, I'm sitting here shaking my head, thinking how the heck can folk get so wound up about the launch time and not mention the bigger stuff, and here's me perpetuating it so I'll shut up.

Don't shut up, you're asking a reasonable question here so I'll try giving you my answer to the point you've made. People have said before that we should focus on the big things and not worry about the small things. But they are connected. In my opinion, the main danger facing the club right now is the slow death by a thousand cuts. Losing a couple of fans here and there but over time it builds up. A lot of long term fans have now given up and spend their Saturdays doing other activities. When you ask them why they stopped coming it's usually the same answer. They feel ignored and disrespected by those running the club. Everyone knew that we had a match on Friday so the club could have done things a bit differently this time and made sure everything was finalized by Thursday night ready to publish on time but they didn't. That feels disrespectful to fans, it's like the club just can't be bothered or isn't willing to put in the effort to do things right. And you're right that there probably won't be any fans who decide to stop coming just because the minutes were published late, but it's yet another little thing that just makes people question the attitude the club have to their supporters at the minute.

Correct!

The club can’t be arsed to get the scoreboard “big screen” on time, disabled facilities, change a sign, toilet locks I could go on and on.

Then we don’t get the minutes on the supposed day. Clubs response was the media team is too busy. I don’t think that’s correct but I’ll go with it it shows a complete lack of planning, under staffed and lack of respect to supporters that bothered to ask questions on the understanding they’d be published Friday.

Small things yes - together a bunch of people that can’t organise a piss up in a brewery.

More
10 Nov 2019 19:17 #146 by Mullen103

thetashkentterror wrote: Go to the blackboard and write out 100 times:

HAVE not OF

You don’t capitalise the AVE or F.

More
10 Nov 2019 22:21 #147 by seesaw50
And while you at it Mullen ...sort out your use of they, when you mean there...and there when you mean they. Thanks

More
10 Nov 2019 22:24 - 10 Nov 2019 22:26 #148 by seesaw50
Am gonna go for gold here and say...I'm not in the slightest bothered who pays DH....am really not sure why we think the club should disclose all its trading /business practices ....some things are not for public consumption.

Last edit: 10 Nov 2019 22:26 by seesaw50.

More
10 Nov 2019 22:27 #149 by franksidebottom
Replied by franksidebottom on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 4th Nov 19
As I’ve mentioned before, Clibbens comes across quite well IMO and gives some decent insights into the club in his answers here aswell. There are some answers which are inadequate like the Steve Patt incident but there’s a lot of decent information like the debt levels and the fact shareholder debt is now zero.

Couple of things...

I don’t see why the club can’t give more detail about any sell-on and future potential income from the Dean Henderson deal. Can’t imagine Man Utd would be bothered if CUFC disclose to its fans that we are due x amount of money if he plays for Man U first team or plays for England or we have a x% sell on agreed.

The wording behind the Holdsworth salary means that the club can’t be accused of lying. EWM give the club money to pay DH’s wages meaning the club actually do directly pay his wages as was initially stated, EWM pay them indirectly.

What a ridiculous rule within football that states you can’t drink alcohol within view of the pitch within 15 minutes before or after the match. Who the hell came up with this ruling? Just goes to show how unwilling to change the football authorities are.

Please, for Christ sake, leave the directors seating at Plymouth and the minutes from the CUSG meeting being 2 days late complaints behind! They’re totally irrelevant. I agree there are many small problems within the club that together show how amateur the place is ran, but these two aren’t relevant at all, forget about them!

“Yeah, I know of Barry. Bit of a fantasist” - John Courtenay 2003

More
10 Nov 2019 23:15 - 10 Nov 2019 23:33 #150 by Kessler

franksidebottom wrote: As I’ve mentioned before, Clibbens comes across quite well IMO and gives some decent insights into the club in his answers here aswell. There are some answers which are inadequate like the Steve Patt incident

The situation regarding Pattisons alleged behaviour at the Northampton really needs to be addressed. They can't fob us off by saying they haven't received an official complaint. Maybe people haven't written an official complaint because they have so little faith in the club to actually do anything about it and think it will just be swept under the carpet. But the club are perfectly aware of the accusation and I think it's a serious enough accusation that there needs to be a proper investigation regardless. It's not tenable for them to just ignore that a number of fans claim they saw a director challenge someone to a fight. Fans deserve a proper investigation into what happened that night.
Last edit: 10 Nov 2019 23:33 by Kessler.

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds
Website and all content © Copyright 2020 TheCumbrians.net. All Rights Reserved.