CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20

More
26 Feb 2020 12:02 #151 by Mullen103
Replied by Mullen103 on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20

Kessler wrote: Could do with an SSL cert if people are going to be registering for membership and contact forms. And can people post comments on news articles?

Not really needed at the moment as there’s no membership, worth thinking about though depends how many people use it.

At least we’re not Stockport

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Feb 2020 12:04 #152 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20

Mullen103 wrote: There’s an issue with the links, pointing to the test site - I don’t have access to change but will be fixed ASAP, doesn’t really matter at the moment.

Kessler is correct, a lot of the content is from the old site so is the same. Difference being in future all newspaper columns emails will be added on there (slight delay) and board meetings etc - there’s now no excuse for these to not appear on there now.

This isn’t my site, yes to some extent it’s the trust but mostly it’s yours the supporters. If there’s anything you’d u want added let the trust know, anything at all! Any design skills get in touch!


Ok then so how do we set up a poll on there ?

Something to the effect of " DO YOU THINK THE BOARD OF THE TRUST ARE A COMPLETE BUNCH OF [censored] S" YES OR NO ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Feb 2020 12:08 #153 by Mullen103
Replied by Mullen103 on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20
So content issues NS.

I’m not a trust board member so I’d suggest standing at the next AGM then you’d find out and protect the shares. You won’t get this info at present as it’s “confidential” and part of their policies (which I don’t necessarily believe in) but it’s not going to change without different personal who want it to change.

You can’t do it behind a computer screen, if you want the trust to do what you want it to do then the best place to start is yourself.

At least we’re not Stockport

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Feb 2020 12:13 #154 by Mullen103
Replied by Mullen103 on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Mullen103 wrote: There’s an issue with the links, pointing to the test site - I don’t have access to change but will be fixed ASAP, doesn’t really matter at the moment.

Kessler is correct, a lot of the content is from the old site so is the same. Difference being in future all newspaper columns emails will be added on there (slight delay) and board meetings etc - there’s now no excuse for these to not appear on there now.

This isn’t my site, yes to some extent it’s the trust but mostly it’s yours the supporters. If there’s anything you’d u want added let the trust know, anything at all! Any design skills get in touch!


Ok then so how do we set up a poll on there ?

Something to the effect of " DO YOU THINK THE BOARD OF THE TRUST ARE A COMPLETE BUNCH OF [censored] S" YES OR NO ?


I would maybe word it differently too - Do you feel the trust board are are acting for you the member/supporter?

You’ve got a point NS and these questions need asked, again though if you want different people on the trust or the trust to go in a new direction you’ve got to get the people to do it. I just don’t think those people exist.

At least we’re not Stockport

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Feb 2020 12:16 #155 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20
I'd like a survey that asks fans who no longer go to matches why they don't go, with "unhappiness at the BOD" as one of the available options.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Feb 2020 09:57 #156 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20
Can I request another edit (sorry again) to the note I made for CUOSC, changed to this:

"Not actually a question but just want to say thanks for taking up Mullens offer of revamping the website. I've seen the new site and think its an improvement. The old website always seemed to be out of date and that didn't give people a good impression, although Mullen did explain there was difficulties in updating it. With the new site, the recent news shows articles from a few days ago. A big improvement, well done."


Not sure if I'm allowed to submit that as it's technically not a question, so feel free to remove it if not. But as I do criticize a lot, I think it's also important to acknowledge when they do something well, as otherwise it's easy to get a bit blinkered and only focus on the negatives. A new CUOSC site that will be regularly updated is definitely a positive and should be acknowledged as such.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: flumeblue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • melbourneblues
  • melbourneblues's Avatar
  • Offline
  • First Team Player
  • First Team Player
More
28 Feb 2020 13:47 #157 by melbourneblues
Replied by melbourneblues on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20
You’re right it’s not a question so no.

Mullen is a virgin.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Waltero

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • BoardAdmin
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
28 Feb 2020 19:04 #158 by BoardAdmin
Replied by BoardAdmin on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20
Thanks for the Q’s, they’ll be sorted through and sent over later this evening.

Admin.

Web - www.thecumbrians.net
Email - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Twitter - www.twitter.com/TheCumbriansNet

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 10:31 #159 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20
Was my not-a-question for CUOSC included?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 10:43 #160 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20
You’ll find out on Friday...

Win or Lose, Up The Blues!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 11:00 #161 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20
Could you tell me now though whether it was included or not?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 11:06 #162 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20
I understand why the answers don't get released until a certain date, everyone is happy with the minutes etc but I'm quite confused by your apparent unwillingness to simply confirm whether or not something I asked to be included was in fact included. You are coming across as being deliberately obstructive and difficult purely for the sake of it, like you get a rise out of winding people up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 11:26 #163 by Lakelandterrier
Replied by Lakelandterrier on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20

Kessler wrote: I understand why the answers don't get released until a certain date, everyone is happy with the minutes etc but I'm quite confused by your apparent unwillingness to simply confirm whether or not something I asked to be included was in fact included. You are coming across as being deliberately obstructive and difficult purely for the sake of it, like you get a rise out of winding people up.



A simple yes or no on this would help, moderators. If anything to keep her quiet!

Cumbrian and Proud

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 11:30 #164 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20

Lakelandterrier wrote:

Kessler wrote: I understand why the answers don't get released until a certain date, everyone is happy with the minutes etc but I'm quite confused by your apparent unwillingness to simply confirm whether or not something I asked to be included was in fact included. You are coming across as being deliberately obstructive and difficult purely for the sake of it, like you get a rise out of winding people up.



A simple yes or no on this would help, moderators. If anything to keep her quiet!


Agreed, CCU's response was very peculiar. It can't be that difficult to check whether it was included, so why is a moderator being deliberately obstructive towards a user who is just asking a perfectly valid question?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 11:37 #165 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20
The reason I asked was because my comment for CUOSC was not technically a question and therefore I don't know if it's allowed to be included. As someone who criticizes a lot, I feel it's important to also give credit where its due and CUOSC have done well by taking up Mullens offer of revamping the website. I did mention this at the time I asked for it to be included but none of the mods clarified, so all I'm after is a simply yes/no was it allowed? If it was then good, if not I just pass along the thanks personally.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 11:56 #166 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20

Kessler wrote: I understand why the answers don't get released until a certain date, everyone is happy with the minutes etc but I'm quite confused by your apparent unwillingness to simply confirm whether or not something I asked to be included was in fact included. You are coming across as being deliberately obstructive and difficult purely for the sake of it, like you get a rise out of winding people up.


Just like you are by not confirming the things that people have asked you to like your age and gender etc.

I would have thought it's pretty likely the two things will be connected don't you think ?
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Arragorn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 12:04 #167 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Kessler wrote: I understand why the answers don't get released until a certain date, everyone is happy with the minutes etc but I'm quite confused by your apparent unwillingness to simply confirm whether or not something I asked to be included was in fact included. You are coming across as being deliberately obstructive and difficult purely for the sake of it, like you get a rise out of winding people up.


Just like you are by not confirming the things that people have asked you to like your age and gender etc.

I would have thought it's pretty likely the two things will be connected don't you think ?


I don't give my details because I'm concerned I'd lose my job and also considering all the threats of violence you've made against me you can hardly blame me for not giving them to you. I can think of no valid reason why CCU would refuse to confirm whether my comment for CUOSC had been added unless he was just being difficult for the sake of it, and if that's the case I don't think he's doing his job as a moderator properly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 12:10 #168 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20
FFS Kessler, not everything is about you.

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!
The following user(s) Liked this post:: CCU, Arragorn, Mouldy, Croydonblue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 12:14 #169 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20

Kessler wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Kessler wrote: I understand why the answers don't get released until a certain date, everyone is happy with the minutes etc but I'm quite confused by your apparent unwillingness to simply confirm whether or not something I asked to be included was in fact included. You are coming across as being deliberately obstructive and difficult purely for the sake of it, like you get a rise out of winding people up.


Just like you are by not confirming the things that people have asked you to like your age and gender etc.

I would have thought it's pretty likely the two things will be connected don't you think ?


I don't give my details because I'm concerned I'd lose my job and also considering all the threats of violence you've made against me you can hardly blame me for not giving them to you. I can think of no valid reason why CCU would refuse to confirm whether my comment for CUOSC had been added unless he was just being difficult for the sake of it, and if that's the case I don't think he's doing his job as a moderator properly.


Well, the vast majority on here feel you're being more than a little difficult so maybe it's just a case of quid pro quo.

And as I .ve said more than once you've clearly stated you think i.m bullshitting you about sending the boys round but now you're saying you won't give some basic details because you're scared that I might.

So come on you can't have it both ways and in any case, I haven't asked you for your name and address and however good 192.com is i.m pretty sure you cant trace somebody from just their age and gender .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 12:25 #170 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Kessler wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Kessler wrote: I understand why the answers don't get released until a certain date, everyone is happy with the minutes etc but I'm quite confused by your apparent unwillingness to simply confirm whether or not something I asked to be included was in fact included. You are coming across as being deliberately obstructive and difficult purely for the sake of it, like you get a rise out of winding people up.


Just like you are by not confirming the things that people have asked you to like your age and gender etc.

I would have thought it's pretty likely the two things will be connected don't you think ?


I don't give my details because I'm concerned I'd lose my job and also considering all the threats of violence you've made against me you can hardly blame me for not giving them to you. I can think of no valid reason why CCU would refuse to confirm whether my comment for CUOSC had been added unless he was just being difficult for the sake of it, and if that's the case I don't think he's doing his job as a moderator properly.


Well, the vast majority on here feel you're being more than a little difficult so maybe it's just a case of quid pro quo.

And as I .ve said more than once you've clearly stated you think i.m bullshitting you about sending the boys round but now you're saying you won't give some basic details because you're scared that I might.

So come on you can't have it both ways and in any case, I haven't asked you for your name and address and however good 192.com is i.m pretty sure you cant trace somebody from just their age and gender .


Yes. I might not think you would batter the door down but why take that risk if I don't need to? I can't see any legitimate reason why someone people would be asking for my details, asking for that information implies you intend to do something with it, possibly something quite nefarious.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 12:26 #171 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20
And if you don't plan on doing anything nasty with my details when you have them, why do you want to know them in the first place?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 12:39 #172 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20

Kessler wrote: And if you don't plan on doing anything nasty with my details when you have them, why do you want to know them in the first place?


Because its footy board etiquette that you answer certain questions about yourself when asked

I.ve asked lots of people on here similar questions to what I .ve asked you [ not the gender one obviously because most sane people don't go round hiding what sex they are]

Most boards I use would have thrown you off months ago for failing to do so. I think the Mods on here have been very lenient with you in not doing so and maybe now he's just expressing his displeasure at your refusal to do so.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: munchymagic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 12:41 #173 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Kessler wrote: And if you don't plan on doing anything nasty with my details when you have them, why do you want to know them in the first place?


Because its footy board etiquette that you answer certain questions about yourself when asked

I.ve asked lots of people on here similar questions to what I .ve asked you [ not the gender one obviously because most sane people don't go round hiding what sex they are]

Most boards I use would have thrown you off months ago for failing to do so. I think the Mods on here have been very lenient with you in not doing so and maybe now he's just expressing his displeasure at your refusal to do so.


And I think the mods have been very lenient in not banning you. If it was up to me you'd have a permanent ban and you wouldn't be coming back under a new username either, I would see to that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 12:50 #174 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20
You didn't actually answer my question Barry. Why do you want my details if you aren't going to do anything nasty with them? I can think of no legitimate reason why you would have a need for that information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 13:03 #175 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20

Kessler wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Kessler wrote: And if you don't plan on doing anything nasty with my details when you have them, why do you want to know them in the first place?


Because its footy board etiquette that you answer certain questions about yourself when asked

I.ve asked lots of people on here similar questions to what I .ve asked you [ not the gender one obviously because most sane people don't go round hiding what sex they are]

Most boards I use would have thrown you off months ago for failing to do so. I think the Mods on here have been very lenient with you in not doing so and maybe now he's just expressing his displeasure at your refusal to do so.


And I think the mods have been very lenient in not banning you. If it was up to me you'd have a permanent ban and you wouldn't be coming back under a new username either, I would see to that.


But it's not up to you, is it ?

You clearly haven't a clue how a messageboard works Its a bit like late-night radio why do you think in the 10 pm slot any decent station employs an obnoxious [censored] to argue with all the callers and make outrageous comments on air to wind people up.

Just think of me as the boards 10 pm jock and I .ll point you to the fact when I get banned people [ including some who I .ve had major spats with in the past ] call for me to be allowed back because they can see that its a more vibrant with me on it than not.

And for your information the vast majority of times I .ve been banned I .ve actually done it myself by posting something that I know will end up in that outcome meaning that in effect i.ve banned myself.

I don't think I .ve ever seen anybody ever say the board is a better place with you on it and a hell of a lot of people are getting very pissed off at your refusal to reveal your details and even more so by the fact that in all the time you.ve been posting on here that not a single decently established member has ever come forward to verify you.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Croydonblue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 13:09 #176 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20

Kessler wrote: You didn't actually answer my question Barry. Why do you want my details if you aren't going to do anything nasty with them? I can think of no legitimate reason why you would have a need for that information.


Because as I say its message board etiquette and good manners to answer a question asked to you in a civil manner.

And I don't know of another single member on here who is hiding their gender

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 13:12 #177 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Kessler wrote: You didn't actually answer my question Barry. Why do you want my details if you aren't going to do anything nasty with them? I can think of no legitimate reason why you would have a need for that information.


Because as I say its message board etiquette and good manners to answer a question asked to you in a civil manner.

And I don't know of another single member on here who is hiding their gender


But you aren't civil to me. You've threatened me with violence on numerous occasions, you've threatened to get me sacked from my job. Where was your etiquette then?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 13:15 #178 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20

NORTHERNSOUL wrote: [But it's not up to you, is it ?

You clearly haven't a clue how a messageboard works Its a bit like late-night radio why do you think in the 10 pm slot any decent station employs an obnoxious [censored] to argue with all the callers and make outrageous comments on air to wind people up.

Just think of me as the boards 10 pm jock and I .ll point you to the fact when I get banned people [ including some who I .ve had major spats with in the past ] call for me to be allowed back because they can see that its a more vibrant with me on it than not.

And for your information the vast majority of times I .ve been banned I .ve actually done it myself by posting something that I know will end up in that outcome meaning that in effect i.ve banned myself.

I don't think I .ve ever seen anybody ever say the board is a better place with you on it and a hell of a lot of people are getting very pissed off at your refusal to reveal your details and even more so by the fact that in all the time you.ve been posting on here that not a single decently established member has ever come forward to verify you.


Why do they want to know those details? It isn't relevant. The only reason I can think of that someone would repeatedly asking for my details is if they intended to do something possibly malicious with those details, which is why I question the motives of those asking.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 13:21 #179 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20
"any decent station employs an obnoxious [censored] to argue with all the callers and make outrageous comments on air to wind people up. Just think of me as the boards 10 pm jock"


Ah so you do just post stuff to wind people up then?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 13:23 #180 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20
Can the mods please ban Barry now? He's basically admitted he only posts here to wind people up. I thought trolls aren't allowed on here?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 13:38 #181 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20

Kessler wrote: Can the mods please ban Barry now? He's basically admitted he only posts here to wind people up. I thought trolls aren't allowed on here?


Ha ha good luck with that one

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 13:41 #182 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Kessler wrote: Can the mods please ban Barry now? He's basically admitted he only posts here to wind people up. I thought trolls aren't allowed on here?


Ha ha good luck with that one


Well I think they should definitely consider banning you, and not allowing you to sign up under a new name either which is what I think you claimed you would do in the past. People like you are toxic to messageboards. Most of us come on here for discussion and debate and the banter, you just come on here to wind up as much people as you can and it's extremely boring and dull after a while. The mods should ban you, permanently this time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 14:46 #183 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20

Kessler wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Kessler wrote: Can the mods please ban Barry now? He's basically admitted he only posts here to wind people up. I thought trolls aren't allowed on here?


Ha ha good luck with that one


Well I think they should definitely consider banning you, and not allowing you to sign up under a new name either which is what I think you claimed you would do in the past. People like you are toxic to messageboards. Most of us come on here for discussion and debate and the banter, you just come on here to wind up as much people as you can and it's extremely boring and dull after a while. The mods should ban you, permanently this time.


Well as I say so long as I don't go deliberately winding the more sensitive mods again it simply won't happen and if it does i.m a big enough boy to suck it up without moaning about it just like in past when on all but one occasion they were quite right to ban me.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: SeepBladder

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Arragorn
  • Arragorn's Avatar
  • Away
  • Reserve Squad
  • Reserve Squad
More
02 Mar 2020 16:21 #184 by Arragorn
Replied by Arragorn on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20
Kessler if anyone should be banned it's you for being a totally boring arsehole.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Waltero, melbourneblues, Bruntonpasty, Dancingbear, Croydonblue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 16:26 #185 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20

Arragorn wrote: Kessler if anyone should be banned it's you for being a totally boring arsehole.


Do you think Barry should be banned for threatening people? I don't understand the mentality of some people on this board. You seemingly don't mind Barry constantly threatening people with violence, but when someone calls him out on it that's wrong. So people should just accept the threats he spouts rather than challenge him then? You think people should just have to put up with being abused?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 16:29 #186 by Dancingbear
Replied by Dancingbear on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20
No he probably just wishes you’d [censored] off

There's only one way of life and that's your own!!!
The following user(s) Liked this post:: melbourneblues, Bruntonpasty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 16:34 #187 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20

Dancingbear wrote: No he probably just wishes you’d [censored] off


So it's ok to repeatedly threaten other users with physical violence, but it's not ok to make a post some people think is boring?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Arragorn
  • Arragorn's Avatar
  • Away
  • Reserve Squad
  • Reserve Squad
More
02 Mar 2020 16:35 #188 by Arragorn
Replied by Arragorn on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20
I don't think Barry should be banned. If you are thin skinned enough to be offended by what he posts then don't reply to him or read his posts. Others on here find him entertaining and the board is certainly duller when he's banned.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Waltero, Bruntonpasty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 16:40 #189 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20

Arragorn wrote: I don't think Barry should be banned. If you are thin skinned enough to be offended by what he posts then don't reply to him or read his posts. Others on here find him entertaining and the board is certainly duller when he's banned.


Well then surely that same logic would apply to you wanting me banned - If you are thin skinned enough to find my posts boring, don't read them and don't reply?

Barry regularly threatens people with physical violence if he doesn't agree with them. How the hell can anybody find that "entertaining"? If he was threatening you, or your children, would you still find it entertaining? It needs stamped out, with a permanent ban if you ask me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 16:41 #190 by CCU
Replied by CCU on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20
Not like you to pore over old ground for the umpteenth time is it Kess?!

Win or Lose, Up The Blues!
The following user(s) Liked this post:: Mouldy, Bruntonpasty, Croydonblue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 16:43 #191 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20

CCU wrote: Not like you to pore over old ground for the umpteenth time is it Kess?!


I'm sick of people spouting this bollocks about how he's entertaining. How is it entertaining for people to be threatened with violence? You say you've met him CCU and can vouch for him, would you still feel the same way if he threatened your loved ones or assaulted them?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 16:53 #192 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20

Kessler wrote:

Arragorn wrote: Kessler if anyone should be banned it's you for being a totally boring arsehole.


Do you think Barry should be banned for threatening people? I don't understand the mentality of some people on this board. You seemingly don't mind Barry constantly threatening people with violence, but when someone calls him out on it that's wrong. So people should just accept the threats he spouts rather than challenge him then? You think people should just have to put up with being abused?


Excuse me but where were you threatened with any violence ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 16:57 #193 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Kessler wrote:

Arragorn wrote: Kessler if anyone should be banned it's you for being a totally boring arsehole.


Do you think Barry should be banned for threatening people? I don't understand the mentality of some people on this board. You seemingly don't mind Barry constantly threatening people with violence, but when someone calls him out on it that's wrong. So people should just accept the threats he spouts rather than challenge him then? You think people should just have to put up with being abused?


Excuse me but where were you threatened with any violence ?


Around Christmas last year you threatened to do me some real "SOME REAL [CENSORED] DAMAGE". The post was removed but I remember it. You also said you would have broken my knees if I was your employee. You regularly threaten people on this forum when they don't agree with you. It's not entertaining, it's just boring.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 17:00 #194 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20
What I don't understand is why people defend you. If it was up to me your account would be banned and I'd be making sure you couldn't register with a new account (which is what you keep saying you would do but believe me, I wouldn't be allowing that). It would be a proper lifetime permanent ban.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 17:03 #195 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20

Kessler wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Kessler wrote:

Arragorn wrote: Kessler if anyone should be banned it's you for being a totally boring arsehole.


Do you think Barry should be banned for threatening people? I don't understand the mentality of some people on this board. You seemingly don't mind Barry constantly threatening people with violence, but when someone calls him out on it that's wrong. So people should just accept the threats he spouts rather than challenge him then? You think people should just have to put up with being abused?


Excuse me but where were you threatened with any violence ?


Around Christmas last year you threatened to do me some real "SOME REAL [CENSORED] DAMAGE". The post was removed but I remember it. You also said you would have broken my knees if I was your employee. You regularly threaten people on this forum when they don't agree with you. It's not entertaining, it's just boring.


Saying I would have broken your knees if you were an employee of mine is clearly NOT making a threat its stating an opinion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 17:04 #196 by NORTHERNSOUL
Replied by NORTHERNSOUL on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20

Kessler wrote: What I don't understand is why people defend you. If it was up to me your account would be banned and I'd be making sure you couldn't register with a new account (which is what you keep saying you would do but believe me, I wouldn't be allowing that). It would be a proper lifetime permanent ban.


But it isn't up to you tho is it ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 17:07 #197 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Kessler wrote:

NORTHERNSOUL wrote:

Kessler wrote:

Arragorn wrote: Kessler if anyone should be banned it's you for being a totally boring arsehole.


Do you think Barry should be banned for threatening people? I don't understand the mentality of some people on this board. You seemingly don't mind Barry constantly threatening people with violence, but when someone calls him out on it that's wrong. So people should just accept the threats he spouts rather than challenge him then? You think people should just have to put up with being abused?


Excuse me but where were you threatened with any violence ?


Around Christmas last year you threatened to do me some real "SOME REAL [CENSORED] DAMAGE". The post was removed but I remember it. You also said you would have broken my knees if I was your employee. You regularly threaten people on this forum when they don't agree with you. It's not entertaining, it's just boring.


Saying I would have broken your knees if you were an employee of mine is clearly NOT making a threat its stating an opinion.


No, it's a threat. As was your comment about doing me some real damage. Why do you say stuff like that? Are you incapable of having a normal debate without resorting to spouting crap like that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 17:09 #198 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20
And in your comment where you explicitly stated an intend to do me some real damage, is that not a threat either?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 17:09 #199 by Mullen103
Replied by Mullen103 on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20
Enjoy the meeting tonight.

At least we’re not Stockport

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2020 17:10 #200 by Kessler
Replied by Kessler on topic CUSG Meeting - Mon 2nd Mar 20

Mullen103 wrote: Enjoy the meeting tonight.


Don't you think your hijacking this thread a bit mullen?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.403 seconds
Website and all content © Copyright 2020 TheCumbrians.net. All Rights Reserved.