TheCumbriansNet RT @james7phillips: ONLINE: @bbccumbriasport commentary on @LCFC v @officialcufc in the #FAYouthCup will be live here from 6:50pm, Wed: htt…
28mreplyretweetfavorite
TheCumbriansNet RT @joncolman: Decision looming on Derek Asamoah as veteran's Carlisle Utd deal expires: https://t.co/AbErVKdOiG #cufc https://t.co/gxZ3PMm
4hreplyretweetfavorite
TheCumbriansNet RT @joncolman: Keith Curle: Carlisle United will battle through first "sticky patch" of season: https://t.co/dHOgCl8JAI #cufc https://t.co/
4hreplyretweetfavorite
TheCumbriansNet RT @joncolman: A great night. And hopefully a good omen for Wednesday night at Leicester #cufc #FAYouthCup https://t.co/5RVBVlv74f
4hreplyretweetfavorite
TheCumbriansNet RT @bbccumbriasport: ON THIS DAY: 2008 | Carlisle United beat Manchester United 2-1 away in their FA Youth Cup Fourth Round tie https://t.c…
5hreplyretweetfavorite
TheCumbriansNet RT @officialcufc: ICYMI: We also have the Go Pro footage for goal number 17 of the season from @Charliewyke1 - https://t.co/jZAV0ePgNj
16hreplyretweetfavorite
TheCumbriansNet RT @bbccumbriasport: ON THIS DAY: 2011 | Nahki Wells made his Football League debut as a sub for Carlisle United against Bristol Rovers htt…
16hreplyretweetfavorite
TheCumbriansNet RT @joncolman: Five months after taking the role, Jim Mitchell's status as a Carlisle United director (CUOSC rep) has been filed with Compa…
18hreplyretweetfavorite
TheCumbriansNet RT @officialcufc: Highlights of the home game against @ShrimpsOfficial are now on our YouTube channel: https://t.co/JDAOs6gmpW
TheCumbriansNet RT @experimental361: Here's how the model sees League 2 now. Play-off race wide open and the bottom two are in increasingly deep trouble: h…
TheCumbriansNet RT @officialcufc: Keith Curle with his reaction to the Morecambe draw: https://t.co/DpJVt3ICgF https://t.co/GvsIRzNb6I
TheCumbriansNet RT @joncolman: Wyke remains on target to be Carlisle's first 20-goal-a-season man since Karl Hawley in 2005/6. He needed 40 games to reach…
TheCumbriansNet RT @joncolman: Charlie Wyke the fastest Carlisle player to 17 goals in a season since Ian Stevens in 1997/8. Both took 32 appearances #cufc
TheCumbriansNet RT @nickyadams10: Another point on the board. Looking forward to the run of games coming up. ⚽️🔵 #cufc
TheCumbriansNet RT @EFL: The updated @SkyBetLeagueTwo standings, after crucial wins for @drfc_official and @Only1Argyle. https://t.co/ged2hF4Cdd
TheCumbriansNet RT @SkyBetLeagueTwo: All the results from today’s @SkyBetLeagueTwo fixtures 👇 https://t.co/P3OJ3M97Lc
TheCumbriansNet RT @joncolman: Carlisle's record v Morecambe at Brunton Park: P5 W0 D4 L1 #cufc #stat
TheCumbriansNet RT @officialcufc: 5,524 is today's attendance including 410 away fans - thank you all for your support #cufc
TheCumbriansNet RT @officialcufc: 75' Adams free kick - Wyke headed home, 1-1 #cufc
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Gary Liddle

Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 04:48 #1

  • CCU
  • CCU's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 3894
  • Likes received: 1345
Bid knocked back for the Bradford player according to N&S, likely making another...
Win or Lose, Up The Blues!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 07:33 #2

  • chesterviabothel
  • chesterviabothel's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 886
  • Likes received: 352
According to BBC Yorks twitter Phil Parkinson is going to talk to him about our interest.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 08:24 #3

  • nobbyblue
  • nobbyblue's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Bench Warmer
  • Posts: 1499
  • Likes received: 584
From Wiki:
"In June 2012 Gary signed for Notts County on a two-year contract. Liddle stated that it was Keith Curle's desire to manage in the Championship that played a big part in the switch. "Keith wants wants to manage in the Championship with Notts. That's why I came here. Hopefully I can help him do that"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 08:56 #4

  • cufcdeano
  • cufcdeano's Avatar
  • Online
  • First Team Player
  • Posts: 2002
  • Likes received: 612
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 09:46 #5

  • crunchblue
  • crunchblue's Avatar
  • Offline
  • First Team Player
  • Posts: 2269
  • Likes received: 733
Whilst I don't think we're desperate for anyone in that position and that other areas should be more of a concern, he'd be an upgrade on Joyce/Dicker so would be a good signing IMO.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 10:46 #6

  • CCU
  • CCU's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 3894
  • Likes received: 1345
Win or Lose, Up The Blues!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 10:47 #7

  • chopper
  • chopper's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 983
  • Likes received: 166
crunchblue wrote:
Whilst I don't think we're desperate for anyone in that position and that other areas should be more of a concern, he'd be an upgrade on Joyce/Dicker so would be a good signing IMO.


Not forgetting his knowledge of working with Kennedy
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 11:09 #8

  • TheLazyLewisGuy
  • TheLazyLewisGuy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Playmaker
  • Posts: 2584
  • Likes received: 372
Got no idea why we have gone so public with this deal but he is a very good player and would be surprised if we got him. I thought the Yeovil game showed how we are lacking in the middle of midfield if Kennedy is Injured. Really hope the other guy is a winger mind.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 11:10 #9

  • chopper
  • chopper's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 983
  • Likes received: 166
TheLazyLewisGuy wrote:
Got no idea why we have gone so public with this deal but he is a very good player and would be surprised if we got him. I thought the Yeovil game showed how we are lacking in the middle of midfield if Kennedy is Injured. Really hope the other guy is a winger mind.

I thought that, but if the N&S leaked it then can't see any way of the club keeping it quiet
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 11:19 #10

  • CCU
  • CCU's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 3894
  • Likes received: 1345
It's not a leak when the Manager tells them!

Interesting we've went public, not the normal Curle way? Reading article doesn't sound hopeful, maybe gone public to force it through?
Win or Lose, Up The Blues!
Last Edit: 18 Jan 2016 11:20 by CCU.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 11:22 #11

  • paddockspark
  • paddockspark's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 59
  • Likes received: 17
Might have been leaked to see if he gets messageboard approval first !
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 11:32 #12

  • TheLazyLewisGuy
  • TheLazyLewisGuy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Playmaker
  • Posts: 2584
  • Likes received: 372
CCU wrote:
It's not a leak when the Manager tells them!

Interesting we've went public, not the normal Curle way? Reading article doesn't sound hopeful, maybe gone public to force it through?

"We have exhausted our bid yet but we're close" Means one last bid then we're done really.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 11:35 #13

  • TheLazyLewisGuy
  • TheLazyLewisGuy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Playmaker
  • Posts: 2584
  • Likes received: 372
he's just started following Charlie Wyke on twitter. the Bradford fans arent happy with this
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 11:50 #14

  • bejustandfearprokas
  • bejustandfearprokas's Avatar
  • Online
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 247
  • Likes received: 64
Seems well liked there, surely would be a great bit of business
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 12:16 #15

  • crunchblue
  • crunchblue's Avatar
  • Offline
  • First Team Player
  • Posts: 2269
  • Likes received: 733
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 12:44 #16

  • CCU
  • CCU's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 3894
  • Likes received: 1345
Win or Lose, Up The Blues!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 12:50 #17

  • nobbyblue
  • nobbyblue's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Bench Warmer
  • Posts: 1499
  • Likes received: 584
Who is this "John" that's helping him with the deal? :silly:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 13:52 #18

  • superblueabbott
  • superblueabbott's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 65
  • Likes received: 37
Just to put an end to all of this. I can CONFIRM that Gary Liddle will NOT be signing for us.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: CCU, Moorlad, loser

Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 13:55 #19

  • chesterviabothel
  • chesterviabothel's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 886
  • Likes received: 352
superblueabbott wrote:
Just to put an end to all of this. I can CONFIRM that Gary Liddle will NOT be signing for us.

That's that then...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: pigeonpete

Re:Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 14:41 #20

  • chopper
  • chopper's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 983
  • Likes received: 166
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 14:44 #21

  • daviejones
  • daviejones's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Youth Team Player
  • Posts: 372
  • Likes received: 56
Beat Yeovil and maybe we can up the bid a bit just to try and hurry things along, other teams will surely take an interest now that it's all gone public?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 15:33 #22

  • TheLazyLewisGuy
  • TheLazyLewisGuy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Playmaker
  • Posts: 2584
  • Likes received: 372
I bet Liddle is sat at home thinking "There gonna have to offer me a lot of money to move there"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 15:43 #23

  • chesterviabothel
  • chesterviabothel's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 886
  • Likes received: 352
TheLazyLewisGuy wrote:
I bet Liddle is sat at home thinking "There gonna have to offer me a lot of money to move there"

Why? He apparently lives in the north east and has a 17 month old girl - moving to us would reduce his time away from her.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 15:49 #24

  • lummy8
  • lummy8's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 147
  • Likes received: 239
He is very interested in coming, the bid would not have been made if not, this would have been sorted before any initial club contact, just the way it works.

Agents, players who know him get the info the club needs, therefore clubs have not done anything wrong. I'm sure you all know the name of the game anyway.
Last Edit: 18 Jan 2016 15:50 by lummy8.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: chopper

Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 15:52 #25

  • TheLazyLewisGuy
  • TheLazyLewisGuy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Playmaker
  • Posts: 2584
  • Likes received: 372
lummy8 wrote:
He is very interested in coming, the bid would not have been made if not, this would have been sorted before any initial club contact, just the way it works.

Agents, players who know him get the info the club needs, therefore clubs have not done anything wrong. I'm sure you all know the name of the game anyway.

Stop getting my hopes up!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 15:56 #26

  • lummy8
  • lummy8's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 147
  • Likes received: 239
Parkinson is obviously open to letting him go, we just don't need the Bradford supporters changing his mind! Would be a very good signing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 15:58 #27

  • TheLazyLewisGuy
  • TheLazyLewisGuy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Playmaker
  • Posts: 2584
  • Likes received: 372
lummy8 wrote:
Parkinson is obviously open to letting him go, we just don't need the Bradford supporters changing his mind! Would be a very good signing.

indeed he is, Reporter says so in this interview
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 16:04 #28

  • bejustandfearprokas
  • bejustandfearprokas's Avatar
  • Online
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 247
  • Likes received: 64
BBCRC Sport now following him on twitter

Just saying
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 16:06 #29

  • TheLazyLewisGuy
  • TheLazyLewisGuy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Playmaker
  • Posts: 2584
  • Likes received: 372
chopper wrote:
crunchblue wrote:
Whilst I don't think we're desperate for anyone in that position and that other areas should be more of a concern, he'd be an upgrade on Joyce/Dicker so would be a good signing IMO.


Not forgetting his knowledge of working with Kennedy

And Sweeney
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 16:07 #30

  • bejustandfearprokas
  • bejustandfearprokas's Avatar
  • Online
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 247
  • Likes received: 64
TheLazyLewisGuy wrote:
chopper wrote:
crunchblue wrote:
Whilst I don't think we're desperate for anyone in that position and that other areas should be more of a concern, he'd be an upgrade on Joyce/Dicker so would be a good signing IMO.


Not forgetting his knowledge of working with Kennedy

And Sweeney

And Curle
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: TheLazyLewisGuy

Re:Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 16:41 #31

  • franksidebottom
  • franksidebottom's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Bench Warmer
  • Posts: 1262
  • Likes received: 543
chesterviabothel wrote:
TheLazyLewisGuy wrote:
I bet Liddle is sat at home thinking "There gonna have to offer me a lot of money to move there"

Why? He apparently lives in the north east and has a 17 month old girl - moving to us would reduce his time away from her.

Assuming he lives in the Middlesbrough area I'd imagine there isn't much (distance and time-wise) between travelling to Carlisle and travelling to Bradford for work each day
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 16:52 #32

  • Alan Partridge
  • Alan Partridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 31
  • Likes received: 8
Either their manager is keen to let him go or Liddle himself is pushing for it, no other reason for him been left out of the squad on Saturday.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 16:52 #33

  • musher441
  • musher441's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 242
  • Likes received: 180
bejustandfearprokas wrote:
TheLazyLewisGuy wrote:
chopper wrote:
crunchblue wrote:
Whilst I don't think we're desperate for anyone in that position and that other areas should be more of a concern, he'd be an upgrade on Joyce/Dicker so would be a good signing IMO.


Not forgetting his knowledge of working with Kennedy

And Sweeney

And Curle

Living in Middlesboro he will probably know Wyke as well.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 16:53 #34

  • chesterviabothel
  • chesterviabothel's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 886
  • Likes received: 352
franksidebottom wrote:
chesterviabothel wrote:
TheLazyLewisGuy wrote:
I bet Liddle is sat at home thinking "There gonna have to offer me a lot of money to move there"

Why? He apparently lives in the north east and has a 17 month old girl - moving to us would reduce his time away from her.

Assuming he lives in the Middlesbrough area I'd imagine there isn't much (distance and time-wise) between travelling to Carlisle and travelling to Bradford for work each day

Was something mentioned in an article I read this morning, not sure exactly where he lives.
Last Edit: 18 Jan 2016 16:58 by chesterviabothel.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 16:54 #35

  • chopper
  • chopper's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 983
  • Likes received: 166
chesterviabothel wrote:
TheLazyLewisGuy wrote:
I bet Liddle is sat at home thinking "There gonna have to offer me a lot of money to move there"

Why? He apparently lives in the north east and has a 17 month old girl - moving to us would reduce his time away from her.

I doubt it'll make any difference, if any the time spent travelling.

In fact, he probably spends less time travelling now than he would do at us, considering the northern nature of league 1 and the southern nature of league 2
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 16:58 #36

  • chesterviabothel
  • chesterviabothel's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 886
  • Likes received: 352
Double post...
Last Edit: 18 Jan 2016 16:58 by chesterviabothel.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 17:04 #37

  • cocaineblues
  • cocaineblues's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 501
  • Likes received: 497
The Bradford fans seem to be a bit overly offended that we're after him.
Really hope we get him now, to piss them off ontop of the fact that he'd be a bloody brilliant signing for us.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) Liked this post:: bejustandfearprokas

Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 18:17 #38

  • DeckchairBlue
  • DeckchairBlue's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Bench Warmer
  • Posts: 1499
  • Likes received: 323
Why are their fans to against it ? He's only played 3 games this season for them, surely shows he's surplus to requirements there.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 18:28 #39

  • TheLazyLewisGuy
  • TheLazyLewisGuy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Playmaker
  • Posts: 2584
  • Likes received: 372
DeckchairBlue wrote:
Why are their fans to against it ? He's only played 3 games this season for them, surely shows he's surplus to requirements there.

Do your research again.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 19:04 #40

  • daviejones
  • daviejones's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Youth Team Player
  • Posts: 372
  • Likes received: 56
DeckchairBlue wrote:
Why are their fans to against it ? He's only played 3 games this season for them, surely shows he's surplus to requirements there.
Played 25, scored 3 this season.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 19:09 #41

  • DeckchairBlue
  • DeckchairBlue's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Bench Warmer
  • Posts: 1499
  • Likes received: 323
Are, stats I saw were accurate as of August 2015 ha.

Very good signing for us then if we are able to sign a regular in a playoff chasing league 1 team.

Does it not make you question why he'd drop to us ?
Last Edit: 18 Jan 2016 19:11 by DeckchairBlue.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 19:24 #42

  • chopper
  • chopper's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 983
  • Likes received: 166
DeckchairBlue wrote:
Are, stats I saw were accurate as of August 2015 ha.

Very good signing for us then if we are able to sign a regular in a playoff chasing league 1 team.

Does it not make you question why he'd drop to us ?


Same reason as Kennedy last season as well
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 19:27 #43

  • DeckchairBlue
  • DeckchairBlue's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Bench Warmer
  • Posts: 1499
  • Likes received: 323
chopper wrote:
DeckchairBlue wrote:
Are, stats I saw were accurate as of August 2015 ha.

Very good signing for us then if we are able to sign a regular in a playoff chasing league 1 team.

Does it not make you question why he'd drop to us ?

Same reason as Kennedy last season as well

Kennedy was loaned out to Rochdale before us, so kinda shows they didn't want him, Liddle still seems to be a key part of their team.
Last Edit: 18 Jan 2016 19:48 by DeckchairBlue.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 19:49 #44

  • crunchblue
  • crunchblue's Avatar
  • Offline
  • First Team Player
  • Posts: 2269
  • Likes received: 733
Hartlepool fans on their forum seem to be keen on the idea of them nipping in and getting Liddle back.

I know he'll have a soft spot for the hangers, but surely he wouldn't. :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 20:10 #45

  • Halpinsleftpeg
  • Halpinsleftpeg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 177
  • Likes received: 97
As his contract is up in the summer, he would be stupid to not oil the wheels of a move with a contract longer than the summer in the offing. Also puts him in a position to say to Bradford...."extend my deal or let me go". Although he is their player, with only 6 months left on his contract they can't really command more than a nominal fee and if they do value him higher than that, then he can say that if you value me so highly, why not extend my current deal......he can't really lose.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 20:18 #46

  • Zebby
  • Zebby's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 872
  • Likes received: 352
Well if I was chairman I would be telling KC to get rid of a player or two if he wants to sign him

Do we really need Kennedy,Joyce,Dicker,Sweeney and Hery plus Liddle

Could lose Dicker and Hery for me
Up The Blues
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 22:03 #47

  • TheLazyLewisGuy
  • TheLazyLewisGuy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Playmaker
  • Posts: 2584
  • Likes received: 372
CCU wrote:
Bid knocked back for the Bradford player according to N&S, likely making another...

do you work for the news and star, because 4:50 in the morning is early. like really early to start a thread
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Gary Liddle 18 Jan 2016 22:22 #48

  • chopper
  • chopper's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Reserve Squad
  • Posts: 983
  • Likes received: 166
Zebby wrote:
Well if I was chairman I would be telling KC to get rid of a player or two if he wants to sign him

Do we really need Kennedy,Joyce,Dicker,Sweeney and Hery plus Liddle

Could lose Dicker and Hery for me

Also Gotta think we've sent Brough out chance of extending, rigg will probably go back out when fit. Not to mention the unnamed players that were subject to failed bids from elsewhere
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gary Liddle 19 Jan 2016 03:42 #49

  • Labla
  • Labla's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 53
  • Likes received: 16
You'd imagine a 2.5 year deal would be enough to tempt him here.
Would be a great signing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gary Liddle 19 Jan 2016 18:41 #50

  • musher441
  • musher441's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Ball Boy
  • Posts: 242
  • Likes received: 180
Bradford fan on Twitter in last 5 minutes saying Liddle in tracksuit and has just entered the hospitality suite at their stadium.
Obviously not in the squad for their cup replay against Bury tonight.
Interesting........
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2016 18:56 by musher441.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.366 seconds
Go to top